Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Montana January 2010 Part 13

Thursday, January 14, 2010
I got up at 2AM. I couldn’t sleep; I guess I had pre-race jitters. I had not gone to bed until 11:30, after watching John play the new Guitar Hero 5 we had just gotten. I had gotten a Wii for Doug and Melanie for Christmas. This was no longer just a business relationship but and good friendship. I had stayed up as long as I dared, because John and Melanie were really into Rock and Roll. They knew every band and all their songs. Doug and I were old school and could not appreciate the new sound. To us it was so much noise. Melanie called them artists. We called them scream machines. John and I got our mandatory gear and drop bags ready for the race and got some of our equipment packed into our sled bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment